Jingle Jam – “The Manger Project” 4:30-6:30 p.m. Dec. 3
It’s a party for the whole family! Once again, we will do our popular mission project of putting together car care packages for people on the streets this winter. And we have a fun family project to build, and you’ll take it home! It is a manger, and we think you are going to love incorporating this into your family Advent celebrations.
Feel free to bring grandparents, friends, neighbors—it’s an open-house party with plenty of jingle in our family worship, game and jamming. Kids’ pajamas are welcome! There will be Christmas cookies, popcorn and cocoa too! No reservations are needed and the whole party is free!
Please bring new unopened packaged items (not leftover party goods)
- Themed party plates, napkins , cups, tablecloths (for girls and boys)
- Standard colors of plates, napkins and cups also good to mix in with themes
- Packages of party favors (whistles, fancy rings, fun Mardi Gras-style necklaces, bouncy balls, Slinkys, etc)
- Packages of drinking straws
- Packages of balloons
- Party hats, tiaras, tutus
- Packages of birthday candles
- Happy birthday banners