There are many ways to serve at Marvin! Make visitors feel welcome, help people during our services, bring meals to people going through hard times, serve Communion to people who can't come to church, make phone calls to check up on members, serve on the tech team that makes our services work, drive someone to church ... there are lots of opportunities.
Here's a list of some current openings. If you're interested, just click the email link and send a quick note, and we'll get back in touch with you ASAP.
- MISSION WEEK | Do hands-on work right here in our community. There's a place for everyone to serve, regardless of your skills - or lack of skills! | Click for information.
- VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL | We need creative people to decorate, organized people to manage our supplies, people to work with our kids, people to donate supplies | Email Sarah Scott
- USHER | Help the congregation with seating, greet at the doors, hand out bulletins, collect the offering, help with Communion, assist during emergencies | Email Regina Childress
- WELCOME TEAM | Be a door greeter, parking lot greeter or hallway volunteer. Greet people on our campus and make everyone feel welcome! | Email Amy Kirby
- PRODUCTION TEAM | Provide quality sound, lighting and video during worship services. Training is provided! There are opportunities in the sanctuary and Core | Email Joe Ulrich
- HOMEBOUND COMMUNION | Deliver consecrated Communion elements to homebound members once a month | Email Shannon Pogue
- MEAL TRAIN TEAM | Provide meals to families in the congregation during significant life events such as births, deaths, illness or injury | Email Amy Kirby
- RIDE SHARING | Provide transportation to and from worship for congregation members unable to drive | Email Amy Kirby
- PHONE OUTREACH | Reach out via telephone to Marvin members for outreach after an absence or to update our database | Email Regina Childress
- STUDENT MINISTRY | There are lots of opportunities! | Email Jeff Campbell
- MISSIONS | Serve in many ways through our Missions ministry | Email Shannon Pogue