Share the love
Make a gift to Marvin Church in honor of a friend or loved one for Valentine's Day. A valentine will be mailed to the person you are honoring. The deadline for Valentine's Day delivery is Feb. 7. Contact Lacy Sanders for your valentine.
Want to know more about making a giving commitment for 2021? Click the 2021 Stewardship Campaign link.
Want to make a pledge online? It's easy! Click here.
"A generous person will prosper; whoever refreshes others will be refreshed."
"The single greatest deterrent to giving and living more simply is the illusion that this world is our home." - Randy Alcorn
Thank you for giving to Marvin Church! Your giving enables our church to minister to our community and to reach around the world, sharing the Gospel. There are many ways to give. During services, place your gift in the offering plate. You can mail in your gifts to the church - just note "offering" on the envelope. And you can give electronically. Use the link below to donate online or to download an app for your smartphone that allows you to easily and securely give.
Explore the links to learn more about giving opportunities at Marvin.
- Update your will. If you do not have a will, take steps to have one prepared.
- Make a stewardship pledge to support Marvin ministries.
- Volunteer for one or more mission projects.
- Give an unexpected gift of time or service.
- Give a memorial or honorarium gift to Marvin Church for a business associate, friend or family member.
- Learn more about designated giving funds at Marvin Church