Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life (1 Timothy 6:17-19).
Where is your hope? Putting our hope in God is certain – not the uncertainty we experience in the world. Hope in God carries with it His command to do good, to be rich in good deeds and to be generous and willing to share.
Pledge update as of Dec. 7
337 pledges for a total of $2,811,173
65 percent of budget pledged
- Click here for a letter from Dr. Doug Baker
- Click to download an estimate of giving form.
- Click to download an ACH/debit authorization form.
- Click to download What Happens When You Give?
- Click to download step-up giving information.
- Click to download the budget process.
- Click to download the generosity staircase.
Resources for kids: