Marvin will welcome worshipers back on campus for worship services beginning Sunday, Aug. 2. There will be one sanctuary service and one Core service each week, both at 11 a.m., until further notice. Services will continue to livestream as usual.There will be One-Room Sunday Schools at 10 a.m. each week (adults in Pirtle Hall, kids in the gym or preschool wing, youth on the third floor). The nursery is opening Aug. 9 by reservation.
Safety is foremost on our minds. To that end, we ask for your cooperation and compliance in the following:
- Maintain proper distancing between you and anyone not in your family;
- Wear a mask (if you forget yours, we will have extras on hand);
- Stay home if you are not feeling well;
- Stay home if you have any underlying health conditions that put you at high risk;
- Please exit the church and avoid extended conversations with others in the hallways—consider taking such conversations outside to the parking lots.
The facility has been commercially cleaned and sanitized, and we have purchased commercial sanitizing equipment to ensure that the campus stays clean and sanitary. Hand sanitizing stations are located all over the facility, and there is plenty of soap and hot water available in washrooms for your use.
Covid-19 is going to be with us for some time until a cure and/or a vaccine is developed. Let’s all do all we can to stop the spread as we return to corporate worship.
WORSHIP ON FACEBOOK (you don't have to be a member of Facebook to participate)
WORSHIP ON YOUTUBE
Want the latest information?
Click here to subscribe to the Messenger, our e-newsletter, for current updates.
How can you help others during this time? Do you need help?
Click here for information about how to get involved, or how to get the help you need during this time.