A place to make friends. A safe place to learn about God. A fun place to learn all the old Bible stories and songs. A place to discover and explore spirituality. A place to interact with adult mentors. A place to live out faith through hands-on missions projects.
Covid-19 - Days at home
Check out the new link, Ideas for Days at Home. We'll update it often with ideas for you and your kids during this extra time at home. Be sure to join our new private Facebook group for Kids for more resources and fun photos!
Lent for kids
We hope your kiddos will join us for Sunday School (9:45 a.m.) and Wednesday nights during the Lenten season as we remember Jesus’ great love for us! All our children will learn the steps Jesus took from the triumphant entry to His resurrection, in an age-appropriate way. We’d love for your children to join us from March 1 to April 5 as we better understand God’s love and sacrifice through Jesus! And plan to join us for the Family Easter Celebration & Butterfly Release on Sunday, April 12!
On Wednesday nights:
- Dinner is served in Pirtle Hall beginning at 5 p.m. Cost is $5 for adults and $1 for kids. Make reservations each week in the Welcome Center.
- 6-7:15 p.m. | Pre K and nursery available
- 6-6:30 p.m. | Celebration Choir
- 6:30-6:45 p.m. | Shine Choir
- 6:30-7:15 p.m. | Elementary Midweek
*Please note, we will not meet on Wednesday, March 11 (spring break) or Wednesday, April 8 (Holy Week)
A few fun facts about Marvin Kids:
- We lovingly care for and teach more than 150 children every Sunday!
- Fifteen nursery workers help every Sunday to care for and teach our children.
- Along with our nursery staff, parents and adults volunteer their time to teach Sunday School lessons.
- We provide a great Bible lesson on Wednesday evenings for Midweek, serving children ages 2 through fifth grade.